Friday 4 November 2022

#BlogLife389 - I dream of postie..

Song of the day - Drupatee - Pepper Pepper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZeMbZRnUkw&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=36

Afternoony. Another exciting weekend upon us, what are you upto? In or out? 

Whatever you have in store I hope it will put a smile on your face. 

Apologies I know I am unfashionably late again but it took me all morning to warm up. It's pretty cold and rainy and I do prefer that but I just for the life of me could not get warm.

The blankie wasn't heating up so I cheated and put the boiler on and that took ages to heat the home and my brain just couldn't form any sentences so I had to wait.

Though each day my body gets better, I still feel sluggish and as though I need lots more rest so that's what I will do.

As you can tell from twitter, one of the parcels just arrived the Creightons face wash, I knew I had used that brand before but I didn't know in what capacity.

Before I had bought the Grapefruit wash and this one is ever so slightly different. 

It says Vitamin C Superfruits. I think I enjoyed the last version so this should be no different. I opened up the cap but there is no scent which is concerning...

Maybe when I use it, it will burst forth. I have this universal parcels app I use and it could not figure out the courier.

I've never heard of Aquiline before but the packaging is Amazon, I wonder if they are partners..?!

I guess all that matters is that I got it and it didn't leak. Only Royal Mail stuff tends to explode all over the packets it's delivered in.

The royal mail one is supposedly coming tomorrow between 10.50am - 2.50pm. 

A wide 4 hour scope haha. It might overlap with the groceries order. 

I do enjoy trying new brands but it's whatever is on offer. I'm not going to reach for the pricey stuff just to write a review.

Before the postie came and I was all curled up under the blankie. 

I was dreaming about being in a group photoshoot. It was something about hobbies and teambuilding and I had a fit of giggles that set everyone off and ruined the shoot.

I just found out all 3 of my exes from the group were in another pack and it just had me chuckling so hard.

I don't know why and that's all I remember until the postie was hammering my door like a madman.

Strange ha? Exes must be on the brain.. I don't think I'm up for company though, still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D