Wednesday 2 November 2022

#BlogLife 387 - Knock knock? No-body at home..

Song of the day - Sia - Big Girls Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjATiwfyzk

I just got home and not sure I have an appetite, I have leftovers, snacks, various goodies but the pain is so magnified with every movement, it's putting me off.

I was running late but I didn't care I decided to do my makeup and miss the bus and it helped distract me for a moment but the exertion of walking about when I hadn't napped was torture.

On the one hand I didn't have to do the 3 flights of stairs x2 but he kept me waiting for maybe 10 minutes and my body was just screaming.

I leaned against the wall to prop me up, stretched my hands, flicked my feet, anything to try and relax my muscles but it made no difference by the time he leisurely came down, I was so stiff I could barely walk.

He always seems surprised that I'm in agony, as though we've never met before. Jesus, even typing is killing me.

Ooh I just downed a bottle of lucozade but it's only the 500ml version. I want to get up for a refill or refuel but I can't do it.

I don't care if I drink all afternoon. I just want to unwind. I think probably the best thing to do is switch off the heating that I'm not feeling anyway and just keep the hot heated blankie over me until bedtime.

I need mindless TV. You know the thing that makes me laugh? He only spent a few seconds with me, why the fuck can't you do that on the phone???

I must have some distractions until I forget everything and everyone. Oh and to end the day in style. I had killer foot and leg cramps that had me spasming.

Fun, fun and more fun........

Puts up a *Do Not Disturb* sign up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D