Monday 7 November 2022

#BlogLife390 - I'll stand for you

Song of the day - JoJo - Leave (Get Out)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWAFhwrN-I&list=PL_S79tzxwHpOjlynfkGbkx-UC99ltSAXW&index=37

The blankie is behaving better today but I'm still shivering until it goes to full power. It's quite a temperamental one. 

Sometimes it will just heat certain sections where the wiring is and other times it will do the whole thing properly.

I really gave up on getting the phone stand but it came so on Twitter is some images, with and without the phones.

I thought it would be fun for you to see the size difference between my old thin A41 and the brick A13 which is ridiculously huge and dense.

I feel like this nausea is every other day. Ugh. I can't wait for the last of the deliveries to arrive so I can change into house clothes.

A braless kaftan dress, sheer bliss. 

If you're shopping for phone stands, here are some things to consider :-

1) Where are you going to be using it? 

Hard or a bumpy terrain? I use mine on my bed so that's uneven.

This A13 phone is really heavy but it just about manages to stay on the stand.

Horizontally (the tall one), it kinda struggles a bit and occasionally topples over. 

It's way more sturdy if I have it vertically (wider one).

2) How big is your phone?

If you want it to remain upright for calls or videos, it's probably better to invest in a heavier, pricier, bigger stand to avoid irritation.

3) Do you want a stand that can extend itself for different angles?

Mine does this slightly. twice and that's it. Oops scrap that I didn't realise it goes back a lot further, woop :)

3) Are you going to be travelling with it? 

My stand is tiny and thinnish and can be folded up and packed neatly into a bag or a wide deep pocket.

I bought mine to give my hands a break and to have it higher, instead of laying flat on the bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D