Tuesday 1 November 2022

#BlogLife386 - Stress is killing my body

Song of the day - Des'ree - Crazy Maze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18rGjVvRDA

(Admittedly a bit of a depressing song but I gotta go with my mood..)

As predicted the day is going from bad to worse. I don't mind that it's been raining, I quite like it. Less crowds and loitering but my phone stand still hasn't been delivered and I'm not sure it will be.

I was tempted to pick one up in the market but after doing full body retches, I didn't have the energy to do much.

I picked up snacks, hair bobbles and I was going to get a face mask and umm something else but it wasn't a good selection so I'll get it from Ebay probably or maybe a Superdrug haul.

I haven't browsed their website for ages. One appointment is finished and I dread the other at 3pm today.

I feel more and more stiff as though I'm going to lock in place and not be able to move at all.

I explained all this and let my representative intervene on my behalf. I doubt anything will come of it but it's causing me stress and making me feel worse.

Hopefully my tum tum will stop lurching. I'm going to attempt lunch and Fanta is seemingly calming my nausea so that's a positive thing.

I finally tried on the black and greyish patterned trousers, they are thin, maybe see through but they are the pair that fit me properly.

It's the right length I think as well. I paired it with a dark navy stripey top which I think is cute. Experimenting with clothes seems my only highlight at the moment.

Tomorrow hopefully will be better..

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As part if my lifestyle overhaul I gave up butter. I just wanted as fewer calories as possible.

Usually I don't think twice about it. It's been over a decade since I last bought, let alone used butter but now toasties and rolls seem quite dry and cause a coughing fit.

I might just cheat for a bit and either purchase some hummus or spreadable cheese. The blocked cheese doesn't quench the craving at the moment.

Plus I stopped myself from getting condiments. I really pine for mayonnaise and ketchup at times. Ooh and sweet chilli sauce was an added flavour boost.

There's just too much salt and sugar added and I really want to stay as healthy as I can. I'm not giving up anything completely but if I can reduce it, that's beneficial.

And on the same note, my hormones are craving sugar. I'm not ignoring those because the gagging I do, needs some sort of appeasement.

Shish when will this nausea end? What are your favourites? Hmm I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I'm starting to think the sweet mustard I had in Iceland was similar to Hellmans Burger sauce.

I was always put off by the regular mustard as I didn't want the bitterness of spice to ruin the flavour of the fillings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D