Friday 25 November 2022

#BlogLife404 - An apple tango a day keep nausea at bay..

Morning all.

How is your Friday treating you so far? I haven't had the greatest of starts.

Once again, I didn't sleep that much and then got up 7.30amish for the grocery order.

Everytime I think I'm passed this nausea stage, I randomly heave. The only good thing I suppose is that's it's an abdominal workout.

But I would rather be normal than rushing to the bin or bathroom constantly and worrying about bending down or brushing my teeth as that brings it on also.

The only thing I want to do is curl up under my blankie and eventually nap but I have a few things to do before that.

Oh crikey. I have got to pay a bill. Be right back. Ugh I hate when they change the rules. 

Normally I call up, go through the security checks and just pay it over the phone, today for some reason, they said we'll call you back and the first time, they just hung up on me grr!

My phones nearly dead so good luck with that. Why the hell do you go through all the bloody phone selection options, only to be told, sorry we can't be bothered to do our jobs right now....

It's the same with sites claiming it's a "free" service and then going through the stages until the last step and then being asked for credit card details ughhhhh!!!!

It's just frustrating trying to be efficient and having all these road blocks ahead of me. I try to do everything in the week and leave the weekends to switch my mind off.

I may occasionally write blogs but that's not taxing at all, unless it's the fictional stories.

I love citrus drinks so I had a look at what other fizzy drinks were available. I really don't want to buy these regularly but it's the only thing that helps and for right now is saving my sanity.

I saw that the Tango Orange Zero £2.25 for 2 litres was available so I bought that and the and Tango Apple in the bottle version was cheaper than the cans and cost only £1.25 for 2 litres also.

Both are sugar free, minus the sweeteners. The Orange I found was just a weaker but still tasty version of the original.

I didn't have any aftertaste or bitterness. The only thing I hate with the bottles is that once they are opened, they go flat really quickly.

Even when tightly resealed and in the fridge. That's why I only open one bottle at a time.

Unlike what my parents used to say, don't open multiple bottles at once, drink one first and then the rest ha.

I just like various tastes. It's fun to mix it up. I also decided to try the Fibre One chocolate cake bars.

It's four in a box and apparently ninety calories per cake. It's a small size but adequate for a snack.

I've seen the red velvet variety and that does not appeal at all. I would guess it is too sickly sweet.

It's kinda a strong flavour, sweet but not overly so. I would say the balance is right. It's chewy and I didn't realise it was triple chocolate.

I probably wouldn't have tried it, I just wanted a healthier treat. Honestly I think I prefer the lemon drizzle type better.

I'm glad I tried it as I was curious but with the chocolate icing on top, it's probably too concentrated for me.

I really am not a fan of plain chocolate things. I prefer when they add nuts or caramel to break it up.

I was tempted to get the apple bites again but those are quite dear at £2.50.

I'm disappointed Iceland are out of the wholemeal rolls again but I can pick some up next week. I have two meetings.

Nectar is doing this offer between 12pm and 1pm and you get 300 plus 30x bonus points, when you spend £10 on one item.

I had intended to get the speakers but the stupid thing ran out yesterday and I was sent a discount so had to buy it.

Grr the idiot seller didn't answer my questions though. I really wished they had used anything but Royal Mail as still waiting for a whole load of things.

Trousers, soft plush purple hand towel and my bluetooth speaker now.

Oh my white and black top is finally out for delivery with Yodel. I bought it since the 16th and it's been in limbo since the 17th.

Eight days. I'm at the end of the queue according to the tracking so that won't be delivered until the late afternoon or evening.

I don't think I need anything else aside from the hairclips but to spend £10s worth is obscene!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D