Wednesday 16 November 2022

#BlogLife397 - Challenges of upcoming December

I have been using Yahoo mail forever now. I like the layout and it's easy. I only signed up to Protonmail for the randoms, penpals and for this blog.

They were vague when they said they were changing and I didn't know whether I had to re-sign up and pick a new email.

I didn't do anything and then they emailed me to say, I didn't need to alter my details, just to sign in at the new location and I bookmarked it and that was it. Phew.

I did a lil side project and was just paid £10 Amazon for it so that was handy. 

I know what I'll get mama for Christmas as even over the phone she sounded excited about it, even though she downplayed it.

As well as cash, which was requested, I'll get her a Just Eat (food delivery service) voucher for when she can't be bothered to cook. 

Her latest craving is Sri Lankan food so although I feel like she's been curbing her expenses, I think she'll appreciate it.

She said she's planning to go to Canada for January and I know she's missed travelling so that will be great for her. She's going to spend time with her mama for two weeks and chill for a while.

I'm trying not to think about the Christmas get-together as I don't know who else will be there and it's stressful enough at the moment.

Aw I'm going to miss my blankie, so nice curling underneath it and dozing in the afternoons. It's a bit too heavy to pack.

I don't really nap while I'm there but now I guess I'll have my own room, so it'll be more convenient, especially when my insomnia tends to be overstretched.

Lack of sleep leads to crankiness and lack of creativity. I may go on another hiatus, I haven't decided..

Oh and I was thinking I should challenge myself to compose another Christmas short story before the year is out...

I have no idea what to base it on. Eeek. Plus if I do travel home. I have got to find a way to ignore the verbal abuse.

The constant critiques and put downs. That drives me nuts and leads me to be depressed.

I'm not sure how to do that either. I'll have to make a plan eventually. As it's getting mentally destructive, even more so now.

On a plus note, I've just done a whole new shopping haul. Yes, I know I said I was stopping but it turns out I needed a few extra things.

Four tops, one skirt, one/two trousers the offer wasn't clear but at least those will be shorter. 

I was able to pick the length and I always go for 29 inches for the inside leg, so it's a lil longer than necessary but not swimming on me.

A glue stick as I hate licking envelopes, yuckity, ick plus Murine eye drops as the other one is finishing and my eyes feel so dry.

Some of the tops look so Christmassy so that's exciting. Oh and I bought a new ultra soft purple cotton hand towel.

The only thing left is some hair clips. I can't decide which ones to get, so I'll leave that for now.

I'm kinda hustling because at the end of the month is a new postal strike. Eeek.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D