Saturday 5 October 2024

#BlogLife768 - Now what?

I think I've been up since 7am/8am, not out of bed but laying half asleep, drifting in and out, letting my mind panic.

But now it's lunchtime, I actually did feel a small hunger pang, so I made myself a fried egg sandwich with the sprinkled mixed herbs fueled with black pepper.

Sneaky they supplemented it with that to fill up the bottle, it's not listed as an ingredient but it's still tasty and enhances any dish.

My sweet bundle just arrived, tracker chocolate and peanut and the picnic bars.

They will keep for when I'm in the mood, which isn't now. I don't know whether or not to quit the Match Masters team I'm in.

I actually like them but they require a weekly commitment and my mind is consumed.

Although gaming is a stress buster..... 

I just added some screenshots of the Playtime app, so if anyone wants to look at it, to get an idea, it's up on Twitter @SleeplessScrib1.

I've now got 15388 points and to get £5 I need 28000 so an ickle wickle bit over the halfway mark.

I think Corsodyl has changed the recipe of their mouthwash and made it weaker.

It doesn't pack the same punch as it used too, seems less effective.

Why do companies cheap out so much? You have a good quality product and you ruin it.

Iceland has quite a few new products that I want to try. Screw it, I had a glorious nap, feel refreshed and am just going to do an iceland shop.

I will just limit it to what I really need which is quite a lot of household and the groceries part, things that will stretch over time.

If I spend under £40, the charge is £5.30, I would rather not waste that fiver.

I'm quite surprised just over 3 months have passed and I'm still using the Yes To Tomatoes moisturiser, liberally.

It's 50ml but they pack a lot into it. I know it's on the thin side but that's good value for money.

That's nice the dark brown chocolate trousers arrived from Hermes/Evri, nice and early.

It was 2 pairs for £18, so £9 each, not bad really. Well actually it was £14 so £7 each, the Hermes postage was £4 as it was tracked, but it's still reasonable.

They don't seem too bad actually, nice and warm and thick winter trousers and because it's not light, maybe it won't look so bad, against my skin?

The last of the splurges. Now all that is left is a purple duvet set between now and 3pmish with the local Postie.

I've already unpacked the groceries. I tried Iceland's new chicken bake, pretty tasty, 22 minutes seemed to be the perfect cooking time.

Just nibbling on the Gullon garlic and herb crackers as they were back in stock.

That's going to be a bread substitute, something to snack on and fill me up.

I think panic, has turned into numbness, I'm just resigned to it now.

Oh and typical, stress used to halt my periods, but looks like it's turning into another 3 week one. Ugh!

*Shrugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D