Wednesday 16 October 2024

#BlogLife775 - I'm my own heroine and will save moiself..

I've played and completed some of the Unsolved games but some are blocked by bugs and I'm unable to finish so I just start on something else.

I didn't realise under that one application, there were so many games, which is cool.

I just wish it wasn't so problematic but it is free with the option to buy energy or hints but I watch the non existent adverts or just quit for a while to focus elsewhere.

Yesterday I saw a volunteer customer service role I applied for, it's a bit confusing as on one hand it says Work From Home and then it also says On Location, tad perplexing.

I think I prefer the befriender type roles, they seem the least taxing but I suppose it depends on who you are talking too..

It's another freezing wintry day and on the 18th or 19th Matlock with what's her name is officially beginning.

Kathy Bates, that's it, she's very impressive in whatever she does and it made me laugh as she was playing this weak and feeble person, Yea right, she is tough as nails.

I saw the Pilot and it's a story within a story. I probably shouldn't give away spoilers.

Last night I watched the new season, well the first episode of Tracker, that was good too.

The spinoff to Citadel is Diana but it's in French I think so will pass on that.

Palm Royale another costume drama, that isn't really, seems like Desperate Housewives, a woman eager to fit in to the high life but doesn't realise, it's not all that. Hmm..

I've just finished grooming, trimmed my hair, filed my nails and did my brows.

I plucked a bit too and they seem actually passable. I prefer them thinner but it is what it is.

No sign of Postie today, unless he hasn't arrived or I missed him but I doubt it.

It's just past 4pm and I'll post this now and munch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D