Tuesday 1 October 2024

#BlogLife764 - Mouth operator

Evening, I was driving myself nuts looking for my spare toothbrush heads bundle, as it works out cheaper to buy them in bulk and they were nowhere to be found.

Then I was moving bags around and found them yay. I had forgotten I bought a mixture of the regular and a fancier one that seems like it deep cleans.

I just tried it just now, wow, it's powerful and more spinny, it's like the toothbrush version of a face brush.

I would rather buy that type from now on, it's like using a brand new electric toothbrush.

I can't recall the name of it but it's refreshing. I'm just waiting for my mud mask to dry and continuing on with the de-stressing weekend.

It's now Tuesday morning, how times flies. It's lovely and cold and drizzly and as usual got caught out in it.

I don't mind though. I'm still cramping, still feeling sicky, but today went rather smoothly.

I was going to do a bit of shopping but I felt too rubbishy and tired so I didn't bother.

I just had a few things to do and an acquaintance helped me out which was really sweet and now there is 1-2 small tasks left but I'm going to leave that until tomorrow.

We are in October, can you believe it? It feels like it was summer a minute ago and it still feels odd wearing a coat but I like this season the most.

Ooh I remembered to cancel the free trial of Prime just in time, it runs out on Thursday and I might have forgotten.

Hopefully I'll get another one for Christmas as it's easier to send the gifts directly.

I did forget to do the hair oil treatment, today would have been ideal as my hair got wet from the rain, so it would have double rinsed it.

I don't know why salt helps with cramps and nausea but it really does.

The last thing was to get some chocolates. I just bought them online instead, the Picnic set and I used to love the cereal bar Tracker, with oats, peanuts and chocolate chips I think.

Oh and at some point I have to remove my makeup ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D