Wednesday 13 October 2021

#BlogLife150 - Online chatiquette

Ha, who else loves making up random cutesy words? I've always done it.

No bad language in this one I promise. I am not a fan of foul words but honestly sometimes the anger and frustration takes over and I need to release it.

You know the score. I am not suppressing anymore like I have always been ordered too. Those days are over.

The more involved I become on discord/other places and help the newbies finding their feet is the more male pms I am getting.

I am not a fan because the age ranges are wildly ranging from teenagers to older than me so I am not comfortable with male pms from the Looney Tunes World of Mayhem gamers.

Also being called Madam or sister, makes me want to vomit. I know it is supposed to be a term of respect but it just makes me cringe.

Either use my nickname or real name depending on the platform I am using and address me like that. Do not become overly familiar.

Maybe because the word sister is supposed to mean affection or respect but that wasn't the case for me.

Or maybe I like to keep the boundaries in place, I don't know you, you certainly don't me, so keep to yourself and mention my username in the main room and I'll reply with no objection.

As for the term......Madam, I feel like I am in a store as one of the representatives. Madam I object to the price of these bookmarks!!

Nope, those terms will not work for me at all. My various acceptable names..

Discord - MzLooneyTuner/LT if you prefer

Youtube - SS

Twitter - SS/SleeplessScribbler

Unnamed Volunteering gig - Use my real name, it's listed

Facebook - I no longer really use it

Email - Feel free and you can even address me as, Dear blogger...

This Blog - SS or Dear Anonymous..

You see I have given you an abundance of choices, apart from the ones I loathe.

Thanks in advance for listening/reading/treating me properly so I feel comfortable around you :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D