Monday 25 October 2021

#BlogLife154 - Was my drink spiked?

I talked about this before in another post. I got thinking about it as it was trending on Twitter. I realised I didn't even know the signs of a spiked drink.

1. Ice sinks to the bottom

2. The glass is cloudy

3. Bitter unusual taste

4. Excessive bubbles

I just about can ascertain things and the rest is a blur. I still to this day cannot remember clearly.

I know that, he never ever poured the drinks in front of me, which was odd.

He claimed not to have ice or snacks that would have watered down the drinks and coated my stomach.

He never ordered takeout, just kept egging me on to chug down, drink after drink after drink.

Come on, you are lagging behind. I have already downed mine!!

I can still see the tiny glass. It wasn't foggy or bubbly but each time he left, he took his time so he could have waited for the bubbles to disappear or wiped the fog away?

I do know that I had problems with my balance and vision. I know as soon as I tried to get up, I felt really sick.

I was wobbly. I couldn't figure out where the bathroom was. That is the last thing I remember about being in his house.

I don't recollect being led outside to his car. His words in the car still ring out in my head and I hope I threw up all over him.

Please don't vomit in my car, please please please. 

I don't remember walking to my door. I do know that I couldn't even see the lock to put my key through.

The door was opened for me and that is the extent of the memory. I passed out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D