Wednesday 6 October 2021

#BlogLife145 - You are wrong!

This is a bit of a toughie one today. It's very personal because I feel unheard so much in my life. I just feel there are a lot of times, where I say something and someone says.....

No incorrect, that is completely untrue and they then go on to explain in depth and prove my point that I understood them perfectly the first time and I was accurate.

I don't have the foggiest idea if it is a simple honest mistake, they made, just a misunderstanding or it is sheer arrogance from them.

I do not take comfort from either of those reasons. I have taken my time to be there and offer you my advice and yet you are content to talk over me and ignore my words???

These useful nuggets of wisdom that I am trying to pass on to you, because you are struggling?? Grr! Why exactly did you seek me out in the first place?

Then you are going to talk down to me and say..... Oh I see. That is what you meant? Oh yea umm you are right after all but umm. 

I didn't think you knew what you were saying and to be frank, I have not found you that helpful because you aren't agreeing with me and telling me what I want to hear.

I mean I was after a specific profound thing but all you have said is... Well okay, I can benefit from the insights but I mean I could have just googled that myself.

And I will continue getting angry and arguing with you due to this feeling of embarrassment. I mean I was clearly misjudging you however I am far too proud to divulge that so instead I will just attack you.

That's what you are here for anyway, to be the object of my violent outbursts. Pardon?

Oh..... Really? Sorry I- Alright I'll let you finish..

You should know a couple of things about me before I cut you off and leave.

1. I am insanely intuitive about people's issues. I can pinpoint causes and offer intellectual solutions that work for each individual.

2. You came to me. I didn't come to you. That means you are the one lost and scrambling for help, not me, so trying shutting your big overused trap and heeding my words more carefully.

3. You can be in any mood that you are feeling but if you think for a moment, I will take your disrespect. Think again genius.

I will call you out and I will point out some very harsh truth hurts facts.

4. Where is my damn apology? You know you are in the wrong and just being insulting for no reason whatsoever. Either humble yourself and wise up or we will have a fierce battle of words.

Guess what? You aren't going to win and worse still, when someone is being vindictive for the sake of it. I don't play nice and I will give you pause for thought so much that it will cut you deeply!

Now get lost I have decent people to deal with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D