Friday 15 October 2021

#BlogLife151 - Ever experienced a phantom period?

I'm not crazy, promise but occasionally I do get these phantom periods. I have all of the usual pmt symptoms.. Nausea, cramps, irritability and the odd sensation of someone pinching my chest.

It's painful, not sure if anyone else experiences that? Very peculiar and not at all pleasant. I just feel really tired also and my sleep is a bit hit and miss.

I actually feel like I am bleeding but I am not. It's weird I just finished my period and expected all these feelings to be safely tucked away for next time but here they are.

Plus I am still craving sugary and chocolate things. I admit (holds hand up guiltily) that I went on a shopping splurge..

I bought these chocolate viennese biscuits, plantain chips, and Harry Ramsden sticky toffee pudding. Of course these items were all on offer as I never spend a lot on treats.

The pudding reminds me of being back at school, those steamed desserts with the dense strong toppings, it is quite sweet but the quality is outstanding.

I feel like it needs something bitter to offset the sweetness. Any ideas? I can only take a short sample of it but I am glad it is solid and not too soft as I dislike that consistency.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D