Monday 18 October 2021

#AgonyLife2 - Dear SS how do I make friends?

Hey all, are you enjoying this half chilly half sunny weekend? Are you getting up to much or just kicking back? Enjoying the new series of AgonyLife?

I think it's cute. While I am waiting for a topic of interest on the volunteer side of things.. I can't do anymore relationship or work chats...

Or the ramble chats with no purpose. I mean it is like pulling teeth trying to get someone to open up. Meh..

It's a strange question to ask, me of all people and even crazier for me to try an answer but here goes :)

Starting from the other AgonyLife post where you are discovering who you are and what interests you have, try and make that into a group activity.

Let's build on that. I actually wasn't trying to start a theme but kismit..

1) You could download a friendship app like Bumble

2) Use a chatroom and hope for the best

3) Try gaming or another interest and join a forum or discord, discussing it

4) Take up penpaling around the globe, great way to discover about a new way of life

5) Pick a theme and start a group and advertise it, could be a bookclub or anything you like..

6) Live your life and maybe people will just catchup and navigate towards you striking up a conversation. That's actually what my mama did.

7) Take up an evening class

8) Get active on social media

9) If you're a blogger or have a site, look for those with similar content, follow and engage with them

9) Start volunteering to further your career or to help others, fellow volunteers are a friendly bunch

Mama loves swimming and she went out, joined a gym and made a whole bunch of tight close friends and never had that before.

If she can do that, so can you! If you have any other suggestions, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D