Friday 8 October 2021

#BlogLife147 - A deeper connection

I'm not sure what makes an interaction more significant. How does it go from a casual conversation to something on a new level?

I don't know how that switch is pulled. I don't recall what me and S used to talk about. I think it was basic chitchat though, nothing that deep or meaningful.

It was still pleasant but it just seemed limited and didn't progress further. I don't think I had any pangs about it, maybe time just got away from us both.

This time around there is a different sort of intensity and I'm not sure how it arrived but the questions got more personal on both sides and we opened up more than usual.

It wasn't just the typical get to know you type of thing, it was the exes and life and other stuff. Nobody demands answers, we just say if you are comfortable letting me know, cool, if not, I understand.

He's already warned me he's busy this week and talking has been a bit scarce but it's still been daily. We both just carve out some time. 

He told me that he sought me out last night but I had gone to bed early. I felt drained and had some cramps and nausea so I just wanted to sleep early.

I think that was the first time in the evening that he's looked for me. I thought it was sweet because we haven't been getting together much so the days aren't as fun.

I also asked about why he was still single because he's pretty easy to talk too and down to earth and he said he's being cautious, which I get.

I told him about my trust issues and the health stuff and said, I'm giving you an out, if you want it but he didn't take me up on it.

Or maybe he did and I'll find out tomorrow I'm blocked, who knows? I can't say I am sweating it because I'm not. I am just taking it slowly and getting to know him hasn't raised any red flags so far...

We'll see what the future holds, if anything but normally when it's supercharged like this, it just burns out quickly. I keep wondering what will be the catalyst?

So far we just seem mellow with each other....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D