Monday 4 October 2021

#BlogLife143 - Who am I talking to now?

There have been a few randoms that I have gone through. One was a guy that was obsessed with pics, sending me half a dozen, clean atmospheric but there were more pics than words and the voice was alright but not enough to interest me.

I cannot for the life of me, recall his name so no initials haha! D actually came before him or after? Before I think and he was highly intelligent but brash and troubled.

He wanted to meet straight away and had the second best voice I have ever heard. It actually was deep but to even consider something like that I need time and he didn't want to give me that so I never heard from him again.

Which is okay because he was upfront with his needs but the voice was phenomenal!!! Also I had the sense that a few other things would have held demands.

He wasn't after something serious and had a legitimate matchmaker lined up for his marriage needs so that wasn't appealing or flattering.

But that conversation was rare because it was deep and meaningful and he was so open and transparent which is unusual. 

I don't regret that chat at all. Lastly we have S. I know I know, I'm going through the alphabet ha! I think this is our third consecutive day we have been engaging together.

It's highly unusual for me not be bored at this stage. Normally they will be clingy or ask silly questions or go overboard but he is different.

You're wondering about his voice? It's nice, it's posh but it's not deep but the person behind it, is really fun. He's smart, he's confident, he communicates properly.

Also he isn't a pushover. He says things and stands by them and doesn't drop everything for me and I don't either. 

He steps away to take meetings and calls and I focus on writing and the other million things I'm doing. 

We're both able to remain productive. We're not communicating this weekend though.

I'm not even sure what will occur next week. It was left open ended. Either we'll resume naturally or we'll figure it was only meant to a brief fleeting connection.. 

He always make me laugh and he varies the topics of interest. He asks questions but not intrusively or pesteringly. Plus he listens.

He's a very likeable chappy and consistently does what he says he will. He hasn't made any demands and will probably turn out to have a harem of women in his dungeon but meh.

For now he takes up half my day, every day and the banter between us is still oddly flowing effortlessly. Go figure?! I will savour it until it fizzles out.

Oooh he's around today and I am seriously smiling but heavily sidetracked by him... He just let slip that actually we used to be in touch before a while ago but petered out..

He thinks it's meant to be. I think it's a peculiar coincidence. Today he was waiting for me and I busied myself delaying it, thinking he wouldn't be around but he was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D