Wednesday 26 January 2022

#BlogLife199 - I'm covered in bbq sauce

Ha I know that's a weird title and it's not what you think... I haven't been up to anything saucy :D

It's just been a long day and it's only just gone 2pmish. I eventually got to sleep last night and woke up before my alarm and got ready.

I do not recommend cold air from a fan after you've gotten out of a hot shower. Brrr today is freezing.

I kept trying to check the bus timetable for going into town and it wouldn't work so I updated the app and there was still an error.

I popped outside and turns out..........Roadworks are happening. They love love love our street, every few months like clockwork.

Good job I hadn't missed any I don't think, slowly trekked to the next one and caught it and it was nice and empty, yay :)

I picked up a vitamin c face wash, hair bobbles, those crisps that I'm addicted too.

I'm sad they didn't have the cheese version or they did but it was right at the back and I couldn't reach and wasn't bothered to ask someone.

And lastly a hotdog, fries and a chicken mayo wrap for tonight. The hotdog is smothered in bbq sauce and I somehow got it everywhere, hands, arms and face but it was lush and I'm stuffed.

My body is so stiff from all that walking that I can't even move straight, I keep tipping over and judging by my yawns, I may just crash out and nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D