Monday 24 January 2022

#BlogLife197 - The penpal diaries

Dear SS,

How are you doing? What's new? What's happening on the penpal front?

Surely you've had more juicy prospects by now? Huh huh huh?? Spill!

Dear Anon,

You're so nosey! Can't you be a lil patient and I'll divulge everything in my own time?

Dear SS,

Nope. Tell me now. I want to know everything..

Dear Anon,

Ugh can never mind your own beeswax.. Fine I'll tell you. They are still trinkling in, very slowly.

But mediocre is an understatement. The one I replied to reluctantly, didn't even respond.

Yesterday's was more of the same. Loved your ad, blah blah. Would love to get to know you further....

And yet..........Nothing, nada, zilch about themselves. No age or location or hobbies or general summary.

Ugh so another one relegated to spam. I could reply and ask all these questions but I'm not in the mood to be accommodating.

How will they learn to communicate better?

It's as though I came up to you on the street and said.....

"Hey, you look interesting. What is your name? Where do you work? Where do you live? What are your hobbies?"

"My name? My age? Oh is that the time, I have to go, can't stay and chat longer. Call me, text, email and ping me on messenger. Byeeeeee."

Who on earth would get in touch with me, after that???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D