Thursday 6 January 2022

#BlogLife189 - Looney Tunes World of Mayhem 4

 A quickie update note. After pondering and procrastinating I have finally added gadgets to my toons.

I'm sticking to my instincts of only using the purply rares and using the same kind, whether it's the swordy, shieldy, plus. I think that's it.

As by using the same 4 types of gadget, poms for example, the hidden/bonus boost is activated.

For my Sea Goin Sam I opted for rare horned helmet, as either I had run out of poms, or for some reason I felt it was best.

Sword - Attack, mean't for attacker toons.

Shield - Defence, mean't for you guessed it... Defenders.

Plus/Cross - Health/HP possibly mean't for healers, unsure.

After looking at all of the gadgets. I only like the poms, I added four of the same to Hillbilly Hare and Nova.

I put two sword attackers and 1 shield defence and 1 plus/cross health. 

That is the way I've decided to do it, whether right or wrong and I'm not saying do the same, I just think I want an overall boost.

They are maxed up to 12 some of them and seem boosted slightly.

I've also started being more daring in the saloon. Now I just chance it and attempt to get to the jackpot, claim it and quit.

One of the youtube videos, said, watch closer at where the joker is and go for that or near it and that strategy has been working well.

I can't get past Tricky mode on the R&D no matter what toon combinations I try. I think I'm too weak.

Big war map isn't as scary as I had envisioned. I guess I have gotten a lot stronger with my toons and adding the core boosts evenly.

I do lose the occasional fight but win most of them. The trick is to half or double your opponent's total power because some of them are deceptively tough and will wipe out one or two of your weaker toons and you won't get that 3 star perfect score.

My only locked toons are Concierge Elmer, Zombie Sam, Coach Daffy, Countess Penelope. Lunar Toro and Raider Lola.

My most powerful toon keeps switching, it's currently Nova Bunny 39,095, 5 cosmics, tuned up to 34 and ranked at nearly 7.5.

Tip for everyone. Under the toon, hit the find button and you'll see where you can exchange for more pieces. It's not always available but for some dumb reason, the toon pieces you want, aren't always displayed.

Scopely in it's infinite wisdom has decided to hide them. They should have had a scroll system, that would have been better, we all have our toon preferences.

Last tip, save the gadgets for your most used toons, not all of them. It's expensive to do it that way and not needed.

Happy warring :D

For Nova Bunny let me list the gadget boosts as they have the maximum 12 stats.

47.2% attack

14.8% critical defence

9.9% tenacity

20.1% defence

18.9% debuff resistance

28.3% health

6.8% critical damage

These are random boosts, so yours may differ. I don't know if the above is good or bad but a boost is a boost.

For Hillbilly Hare :-

20% attack

23.7% defence

18% critical damage

58.8% health

3.6% critical defence

11.6% debuff resistance

10.5% tenacity

This looks different because I used 1 swordy pom, 1 defence pom and 2 health poms.

I hope this gives you a better picture, so you have an easier time, figuring it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D