Wednesday 19 January 2022

#BlogLife196 - Controlling the chaos

I'm trying not to be too self indulgent but it's getting tougher to stay strong and put on a brave face.

To stay motivated and carry on regardless. I miss being warm. I miss washing my hair and having hot showers.

I miss being comfortable and relaxed. On the upswing of things. I have been getting my winfalls curtesy of the Looney games.

Won 10k gems before and now just been informed I won some toon pieces. I'm opting for Coach Daffy as he is going to disappear soon.

I cheekily hinted if I could have 100 pieces of 2 toons and he agreed so I opted for the unlocked versions of Coach Daffy which I wouldn't have gotten and Corny Conductor Elmer.

I always unlock toons I don't have, at least you can play about with them, rank them, tune them but if you don't even have them unlocked, you're screwed.

The unwritten rule is you're not supposed to choose toons that are locked ha but seeing as I've always done it and got away with it. I'll just keep at it until they say no.

I'm hooked on a new show Crisis and it's unpredictable and gritty. One of those shows you shout at the screen..

I did not see that coming, he's the bad guy and he's the good one??? Really? Yowser.

The show is pretty much keeping me sane at this point. It stars Gillian Anderson, Mark Valley and others I don't recall the names.

It's about the powerful rich kids being kidnapped and the parents blackmailed into doing tasks for the kidnapper.

No spoilers but it's really good. I don't feel like taking any volunteer chats today as I feel like saying....

Hey you, cheer me up for a change!!

However I did support someone who volunteers and had a bad experience.

Sometimes it's enough to know that, others go through the same and we all get frustrated..

That person seems to feel better so that's good. I think I want to wallow a bit.

I should load up a tearjerker film fest :) I chased up the boiler repair and was told I have to ring another number which is closed so will try tomorrow..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D