Monday 17 January 2022

#BlogLife194 - Choose your own path..

I was always intrigued by the idea of these stories, where you could supposedly choose your own direction but everytime I read one, the ending was always geared towards the area I didn't want to navigate. 

I think it would be fun to start off a story and have someone add to it, either in the comments or on their blog but you have to be popular and have a lot of engagement to carry that off.

Plus a captivating story and my skills are still building as far as that goes. I would also want to end it, is that selfish?

I understand that there are just infinite plots and you can't cater to them all but these stories should at least try.

I'm working on two fiction pieces at the moment but they need a lot of fleshing out and I'm a lil blank.

I'm watching a new Hallmark film The Perfect Pairing with Nazneen Contractor and Brennan Elliot, very predictable amnesia story but still looks good.

I also had some ideas for alternate endings to films or new plot ideas that could be more appealing than my wacky tales.

That seems a bit intimidating though, even if it is just for fun and not to be taken seriously :D

I'm not looking for plot ideas though. I just think it be groovy if someone added their take, it might just end up somewhere nobody expects :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D