Monday 1 August 2022

#BlogLife321 - Slow morning

It's 2pmish and I haven't had brekkie/lunch. I woke up a few times again last night and kept having strange dreams.

It wasn't nightmares just random oddness that I can't piece together but I managed to keep going back to sleep as I knew tomorrow would be a long day.

Popping out for a few things and hoping the nausea/cramps keep themselves at bay.

I really need to do some home beauty treatments. My nails are growing but keep chipping, I have to even them out.

Do you prefer square or round tips? Square for me as it makes it easier to file and maintain the shape so they all look the same.

No matter what I do, they remain weak and easily tearable. I also have to pluck my brows but I hate doing the right eye, it is so awkward.

I also have to epilate my legs, which I tell myself to do and then other things get in the way.

It's just mainly the lower legs because my thighs are mostly permanently smooth now, except the knees.

If I feel the back of my thighs, there hasn't been regrowth for ages. They do say long term epilating stops the hairs growing but I find it's only certain areas.

My arms and hands still have hair which is unfortunate but I've stopped removing it now.

I used to be self conscious about it but now I guess I'm not so worried about looking a lil scruffy.

Most of me is put together well, cute clothes, cute style, makeup at times.

Hair neatly put together, when I have the time so it just feels like a natural thing to leave it.

If you don't like it........Don't look at it!

For the first time in days, yesterday my lenses didn't fog up. I'm not sure if it was because it was milder but it was a joy not to have to take them out and re-insert just to see.

I've started putting the drops in the fridge, maybe that helped? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D