Thursday 11 August 2022

#BlogLife329 - Give me your soul, but don't question it!

Today I finally got the answers I was looking for to tackle a personal problem after I gently enquired what I had to do next.

In the rudest possible way, the person implied I was not being straight forward and hiding things and that I should stop wasting their time and give what was asked quickly.

It's too late to respond tonight so I will deal with it tomorrow morning.

All I wanted to know is, what the situation was and how I could assist but it's like they were exasperated when they didn't even clarify it in the first place. Grr

Nobody here is psychic and knows everything instantly. Transparency would just be nice is all. I want to close this chapter too.

I spent the morning holding waiting on customer service to clarify it all and I just took a deep breath to calm my temper as they asked me to repeat the same thing.

Give what I already have before a dozen times over. Ugh. Am I dealing with idiots?

To give her credit though, she was actually nice and helpful, even though, it's repetitive.

I'm just hoping that I am now done. I filled in the form, yet again and put in the extra request, plus just added a note.

I don't see what is left. I have complied completely. What made me laugh was she didn't even ask if I minded, just said stay on the line and take part in a feedback survey ha!!

After all that time faffing about? I just hung up lol. Purlease, you wasted my entire morning, you think I have time to answer moronic questions.

You are incompetent, let's just leave it at that. If it were me. I would look through it all, cross things off a checklist and say ok just to clarify, email me this and you are done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D