Tuesday 23 August 2022

#BlogLife337 - New moi?

I think my nausea has finally come under control. I got in after doing some shopping and I just felt feverish.

I ordered breakfast, switched the fan on and took a big swig of lucozade orange and I don't feel so bad anymore.

Today started off coldish and as though it was going to rain so I put the new warm top on, blue with a sorta print, minus the animal.

It looks nice and it fit baggy in the right places, like over my tum tum. It feels loose but fitted in a way, hard to explain but I love it and I just paired it with grey trousers.

I'm running low on supplies so I thought I would get some in and I really had no excuse to go in the international market and pick up snacks, so I bypassed it sadly. Ha.

Now that the Mane N Tail shampoo bottle is nearly finished. I can't say I'm impressed. I don't feel it volumised or made my scalp healthier.

I much prefer the leave in conditioner, which did give my hair a boost and still does.

I'm trying different brands to find something I like, the newest is Sahara. £2.50 for a 500ml bottle. It's aimed at dry skin and has aloe vera.

I'll probably use it as an everyday lotion. It's medium thickness, not runny but not super thick either.

It's easily absorbed and I wasn't spending ages trying to rub it in, which is tedious.

It's a generic scent which is not the best, herbally type but that's not a deal breaker. 

I sampled some of it on my elbows and hands and it feels soft-ish. I need to finish off the old products and test it properly.

But I do like the price tag, it being cheaper than the last set I bought.

I also spotted Ayumi (a brand I think I've tried before and liked) sandalwood and ylang ylang face wash.

It's clear, thickish and costs £2 for a 150 tube which is also great value for money.

I can smell the sandalwood but not the sweet ylang ylang. I might try it tonight but I should really use up the previous stuff.

Lastly Vatika cactus hair fall shampoo £4.50 and it's multivitamin.  It smells lovely and fresh and at 400ml size, should last me a while as I don't wash my hair every day.

As per usual when I've used them a few times over a few weeks, I'll let you know how I get on with them in a review post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D