Wednesday 3 August 2022

#BlogLife323 - Apparently I'm a faux?! Updated

Do you ever feel you misrepresent yourself or others make you feel you are fabricating the truth?

I frequently feel like that..

1. Faux claustrophobia..

Today I was in a lift and now tight spaces can make me feel unnerved. It just felt like there was no air at all, and I was just telling it to hurry up before I vomited or fainted.

2. Faux disabilities...

I recently got asked when during the day does the pain kick in? I wanted to smack the person because it's not on a bloody regiment.

It doesn't tap me on the shoulder and say......Ahem, the pain shall be commencing at 11.59am precisely, get prepared Mademoiselle.

It doesn't work like that, there are many factors, did I sleep well? Are my bones pre strained already and not rested?

What am I doing today? Staying in or going out? Was I away from home, the day before? All these factors come into play.

3. Faux dyslexia..

I've always had it, where I read sentences in my head aloud so it's like my brain has auto correct and replaces my spelling mistake or word with what it should be, not what it is.

Takes me a couple of reads to actually spot some errors and go back and correct them.

4. Faux dysphagia

I had to look this up. It means swallowing issues and I've had that all my life too.

I was taught I should only have a drink after or before eating but never during.

I kept trying to follow the rules but my throat closes up and I need to keep drinking before, during and after the meals to keep it relaxed and open.

Otherwise I feel like I'm choking, about to throw up and there is this uncomfortable, excessively dry tightness.

I can't actually think of anymore and food is calling but can you relate? Are you a faux?

I'm trying to mix up my routine so some foodie reviews coming tomorrow, unless something dramatic happens and I bump the post but highly doubtful.

I predict the rest of the week will be quiet. None of these have been formally diagnosed so they have all been ignored and I'm made to feel I exaggerate!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D