Tuesday 16 August 2022

#BlogLife332 - Surrendering to fate

I actually feel better. I went to bed earlier than usual and just drifted off in a relatively short time.

I did wake up but seemed to fall back asleep easily. I forced myself to eat breakfast, my stomach was flip flopping but actually the nausea is gone.

I'm enjoying the Never Have I Ever season 3 episodes, minus the cursing.

But I think just saying it out loud that I'm giving up trying to control everything that is beyond my grasp was freeing.

A weight lifted off my shoulders and I actually said the words, well alright, I'm off to have a good cry now, take care..

I didn't actually have a weeping session, I felt like it but it just didn't come and I didn't mind either way.

The audience was bewildered but sometimes I am very in touch with my complicated emotions.

It's knowing that I have been responsible that helps. I have nothing to feel bad about.

I'm enjoying healthy snacks, fruit and nuts but those lollies are calling my name...

Sometimes it's better to let go. I know that I can catch myself, take care of me and be the hero/heroine to my own story.

Speaking of which it's going to make editing the unfinished stories tricky as I normally add my notes to the drafts which I had to delete as it gave away plot points.

Did you like them? I would have thought the arranged marriage one would have been more popular but the writer one gained more interest.....

Hmmmm.... I'm also relieved that Saturday I think it was, I received my new bank card. Honestly I was fretting about the neighbours taking it but I have it now and can chill.

I'm currently watching the second episode of My Big Fat Fab Life. I still find it strange, that she can't hire professionals for the odd jobs she needs and uses friends instead but meh..

I think it would be fun if Jessica turns out to be a bridezilla and she looks cute as a blondie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D