Thursday 18 August 2022

#BlogLife334 - SS you're a phenomenal writer

I think I'm in need of another pep talk because deep down I'm still looking for others to give me that validation as an author.

I'm not a real publisher. I just feel like I'm posing as one and competing against legitimate voices.

I'm not feeling down or insecure as such just a lil vulnerable and exposed I suppose. I mean this mood will hit me randomly.

It's hard to write when it does come around because I have the same thought plaguing me.....

Why bother? You know it's crap and uninteresting and nobody wants to read it.....!!

However I try to persist until the moment passes and I remind myself that I am composing for myself and if someone else relates to it, then that is a bonus.

Do I believe I am phenomenal?? Ha! No way!! Sometimes though I force myself to title or add bits that I don't necessarily think of as facts right now but maybe someday I will feel differently.

I really miss my daytime naps. Not having them has taken it's toll. I just don't get to recharge and catch up on the missed sleep like before.

Every bone just feels pushed to it's limit and them some. It's not an attention seeking thing, it's a me thing. 

A reminder to be kind to myself and have courage and confidence, that I sometimes lack and to keep pushing forward even if I feel negative and self loathing.

It just helps to admit it out loud, to push these feelings to the surface, instead of trying to bury them and feel them grow stronger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D