Wednesday 10 August 2022

#BlogLife328 - Dead stories or dead writer?

I'm still really stressed waiting for something to resolve. I didn't have the best night sleep, woke up every few hours so finally at 7amish I just made myself rest, instead of getting up.

And a few hours later, no nausea or pain and I felt more rejuvenated. Ok now the pain is starting to kick in slowly.

Normally I'll have the current stories or something random playing in my head, evolving the plot but for a long time now, that hasn't happened.

I just don't think I'm relaxed enough. There's always something that seems to ruin my mood and I'm trying really hard to be pro active and not let chores pile up but nothing is quite working out.

My nails looked good long but I just chopped them short again, much easier to deal with.

I think I'll challenge myself to post either a story, fiction piece or a wattpad chapter before the week is out.

Maybe that will get me fired up. I wonder if it's safe to put wipes in the freezer for a bit. I was storing them in the fridge but they don't seem that cold or full of moisture.

I thought I would experiment and stick them in the freezer for a bit to see how it compares.

I really miss the Mr Freeze ice poles, they seem to contain the least excess sugar and flavourings but they are never in stock.

I'm going to get the milk lollies and some Barratts milkshake lollies. Apparently at least the milk ones are the healthiest to get in terms of calories, sometimes I'm not hungry or I just want something sweet or cooling during summer.

Those seem to fit the bill. When I was consuming ice cream, my favourites were the cornettos, feast, magnum and cookies and cream as most of those had the yummy nuts included.

But they are all tooo sweet and calorific and I'm still trying to make more sensible choices.

As for the new template thing. I think I've just gotten tired of trying to find a theme that embodies me, instead of something feminine and cute that looks more put together and less sloppy.

I hate that the white font is hard to read and if I can find a way to change it without messing up the other fonts I'll do it eventually. but it took me so long to find something that displayed correctly and that I loved so I don't want to mess it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D