Wednesday 17 August 2022

#BlogLife333 - Is it only Wednesday??!!

I honestly thought we were closer to the weekend. I got my hopes up that it was Thursday today but nope only Wednesday.

I slept for a while, woke up ridiculously early but forced myself to sleep some more and it worked.

I do feel rested but now it seems like the weekends are the most chilling part so hurry up and get here.

An update to putting the wipes in the freezer... I got distracted and instead of just leaving them in for half an hour or so... I left them for ages.

It was baby wipes so they were already flimsy and now when I try to pull them out, they just break apart ha. They finally do feel cold though.

Another thing which made me cringe. A big boo boo I made. I didn't even realise until I was removing my makeup but I had either toothpaste or lippy stains on my teeth.

Noooooo. Nobody said a word. I don't know if it happened when I came home as I was wiping off lippy but I'm starting to think it was from the morning.

As it was dry but I always check as I'm doing my hair. How did I not see it or feel it?? If that was me, I would have told the person.

Look I don't want to embarass you but you need to fix that.. I am glad I trimmed my nails as they are snagging. I have to snip the edges off and re-file them.

Thanks to this horribly humid weather my face feels perpetually greasy.

I just washed it and it feels dewy and oily. It's like the cleanser isn't being removing but I know it has been.

I keep forgetting to pluck my brows and make them look presentable. I can't reshape them, I let the salon do that but I can tidy them. I just keep getting pulled into other things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D