Tuesday 2 August 2022

#BlogLife322 - Tuesday's waffle

If you are wondering how the Aveeno lotion and the vaseline type substance of Cocoa Butter are working, well..

It's the type of products that are good in the moment and effective but once you stop using them, you lose the benefits.

Temporary band-aid, short term, not long term relief from dry skin.

That's why I've never understood the Cocoa Butter hype, for me it's just meh and never worth the money.

Oops I've just checked myself out in the full length mirror as I forgot to do that earlier and my lips look so dry.

They don't feel it but I usually put lip balm to soften, blot it, then lip gloss that has a tint of pink, purply or honey and then a clear thick sparkly or non sparkly gloss to finish it off, so that it looks smooth.

It's actually a nice soft shade of pink for darker skin but it needed to be blended.

This is my excuse. I totally forgot I wasn't wearing face masks anymore and excitedly applied it and couldn't find the clear gloss so I left thinking it looked alright.

I didn't want to miss my bus and what happened? It was running late, stupid people didn't store away their luggage/oversized bags..

I got pushed out before reaching the Market and the next bus stalled. Good job I was early anyway to do bits and pieces.

I decided to raid Tesco and the fridge section was restored so I grabbed some chicken pasta, avocado sandwiches and wraps plus cream/jam doughnuts and that was it.

Only at the checkout she said it's easier to get the meal deal, add a drink but at that point my body was locking up so I passed.

Nice to be home and relaxing, I have been fighting nausea again, so feel a fraction dizzy.

Hopefully after munching will nap or at least lounge and re-hydrate.

I wore this fire top and plain trousers and for the first time didn't wear a top underneath. I felt so naked lol.

The wind kept blowing my top, slightly up but I didn't flash anyone. Those days are long gone....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D