Tuesday 9 August 2022

#BlogLife327 - Her big fat fab life?

How are you all doing? I'm really just trying to distract myself. I popped out to get some slippers and lunch and stuff but I couldn't be bothered to shop much.

The sun was beating down, I could barely see and my stomach wouldn't settle. I went in to a shop to check my oyster travel card amount and that had just over £20 on it.

Then I bought some Halls lemon throat sweets but within a few minutes the wrapper had melted onto the sweet and I couldn't separate it.

Ugh I was so aggravated. I tried to get the slippers but no mule options in my size. Those are the ones with the covered toes.

I bought a panini chicken salad and a baguette that I stuffed in the fridge. I did have the panini but although I enjoyed it, again it just made the queasiness stronger.

I'm currently laying down. I did get about 5 hours sleep maybe. I want to have a nap but I'm not tired enough yet.

I guess the good news is, I didn't miss Hermes. They are due from now, upto 1.30pm and it's just before 12pm now with my tops.

I'm watching the new episode of My Big Fat Fab Life, it's season 10 and episode 1.

It's sad to hear with all the abundant health issues, Babs her mama, had another stroke and was hospitalised.

Plus her papa and brother, developed corona and are isolating.

When she said that she's used to leaning on her papa for support. I thought, this is the time, you let him lean on you.

Be there for someone else. I agree with some of the things she says and does but she's a lil too internal.

She needs to embrace other's opinions, even if they differ and she should offer choices and not dictate.

The other thing I found strange was Lennie is now back but she claims to be still courting Frenchie or Pepe Le Pew as Lennie calls him.

She seems flirty and he always seems genuinely receptive. I don't know if he's acting or not, who knows?

The thing he seemed miffed about was when Whitney alleged, I showed Frenchie a photo of you and he wasn't threatened.

Unnecessarily rude. She could have said, we're just committed and trusting, even though it's long long longgg distance.

I'm not completely convinced they are still together. I just think it makes more sense if someone is willing to be filmed because they will be transparent and outed eventually anyway.

At least she would know he's 100% single and upfront. Then again, lots of backlash have occurred for guests on the show.

Social media can be a hateful place..

How come she didn't know Ashley was preggers with her second child? I thought they were besties??

Her friends are always sweet, enabling but caring enough to bring the family food and cook for them.

Ooh 12.30pm my tops just came. I'm so relieved they fit nicely, look even better and have really long sleeves woop :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D