Friday 12 August 2022

#BlogLife330 - You can't keep a semi decent minx down!

I thought I was going to have a stress free weekend but I got some bad news today and the issue I thought was going to resolve just spiralled.

I take comfort in the fact that I was pro active and did what I could but it just seems to be a targeted resolution full of spite for a situation that is out of my hands.

I'm kinda surprised how it turned out but then again, I've been having ongoing issues so I guess it had to come to a head eventually.

I do have a recourse I will follow when I am notified officially and it's something people were pushing me to do anyway. I wasn't certain it was in my best interests and still not but I am out of choices so I will make the best of it.

I know that I promised a fiction piece and I don't have it in me to create a new one but I have unfinished stories that I may just publish.

I don't really like doing that, it seems untidy to put out half a story but I am struggling right now to get any peace and clarity.

This problem has taken over my mind so I just need to keep going and push past the angst I feel.

Have a blissful weekend and I'm going to try and relax eventually..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D