Monday 15 August 2022

#BlogLife331 - I'm not a liar

First of all I'm sorry these posts aren't happy ones. I'm trying but things still continue to go downhill.

I spent the morning throwing up and trying to settle my stomach enough so that I could push the fan out of my face and get dressed.

I had an appointment where the person asked how I was, stared at me blankly, typed away, and then said alright we're done.

What was the point? I thought they were getting background information and details but nothing, while I was pleading to myself not to faint or vomit.

I popped into Tesco and managed to not buy any dessert, to be honest, I wanted too, but there was nothing healthy so I just bought raw cashew nuts that are deliciously unsalted and sandwiches so I don't have to move much.

I have no energy whatsoever and it felt like it took me 10 minutes to catch my breath.

I did sleep last night for a few hours so I had time for hair and makeup.

I was wearing this thin long sleeved sparkly blue top and over it a light purply waterfall style t-shirt and mauve trousers.

Plus pink lippy and violet eyeshadow. It was a real purple day. I do love the colour, bright and cheery.

I gave myself another manicure too and for shorter nails, they still look feminine and decent.

On to the foodie reviews. I went off icecream years ago, I think it was part of my healthier eating program.

But I heard milk lollies are supposed to be the lower calorie option so I decided to try some out.

The first was Barratt milk bottle ice lollies and it was £1.50 but had 6 large contained inside. 288g each. 

It was creamy and didn't fully melt straight away. It was thickish and tasty. Sweet and enjoyable. I just wish there were more flavours instead of just vanilla.

I recommend it though. The next was Barratt strawberry milkshake, which were the same size and amount but it was amazing.

It was just like eating a frozen milkshake. Totally over the top but soo yummy. The only thing is they melt really fast, within seconds, so you have to eat it fast.

I consider that my dessert so I don't need anything else. Oh I just remembered I bought fruit too, melon and grapes ha.

As for the title, I just wish people would take me at face value. I'm being transparent but my word is being doubted and I hate that.

They make me feel as if I am an imposter grr! Anyway it is, what is. I have a plan and will wait for the final deliberation and move on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D