Friday 19 August 2022

#BlogLife335 - Does Dumbo make earbuds?

My un-adjustable ear hooks attached to the earbuds feel so huge sometimes. I'm sure they are designed for men... But do all males have Dumbo ears??

They stay on and are secure but they still feel as though they will fall on the floor most times. 

I don't feel they will safely stay unless I occasionally tuck them back behind my ears every few hours.

I really wish they would design some of these products for women, who use them just as much as guys do.

They need a lock button also, to stop the buttons being accidentally pressed when fixing hair or laying on them.

I feel like I've done all my weekly tasks, just some tidying left, I want to get lots of sleep and relax this weekend and have my mind clear maybe then I can recuperate.

I'm trying to be organised, I haven't really talked much. I haven't been flirting for a while. I'm not in the mood for randoms or volunteering but I'll get back to it, when things calm down.

I got into 2 new shows. Blindspot about this mystery woman dumped in the city with amnesia and clues tattooed on her body.

A new tv show DI Ray with Parminder Nagra about a detective solving murders which I love as I get to figure it out along side them and see who the love interests are ha.

I love that she got promoted as a token and was expected to fail by her superiors and yet outshines them in every way and proves them all wrong ha!!

I do want to work on the stories but to be honest with you I feel mentally and physically drained.

Everytime I go to write, I end up laying down and wanting to sleep. I don't really want to do anything this weekend but I'll see how it goes...

That is the peculiar thing, it can just burst out and I can finish a whole story just like that and other times, it will trickle frustratingly slowly.

If I could manage the stress, I would feel much better but ongoing events are out of my control so I have to be patient and play it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D