Wednesday 19 October 2022

#BlogLife377 - Does my butt look big in this?

Giggling... The answer to the title question is...? Who the hell cares!!

I'm just happy my trousers finally arrived. I've actually seen some feminine skirts on Yours Clothing but they aren't on sale so I don't want to get them yet.

By the time they are reduced they'll probably be sold out but I'll take that risk for now.

I have a strong feeling all the trousers are going to be biggish at the waist as that dips in and are slightly loose at the hips as they seem to be a roomy fit.

I'm in two minds whether to chance it and start ordering the size below but will that be too snug??

Tomorrow I'll chance it and wear the new boots and something from the new collection. I haven't decided yet.

Out of all of them the grey trousers with the line going down is the heaviest and thickest.

I was hoping they all were but the red, print and other black set are on the thinner-ish scale.

The line one is misleading it was supposed to be a black to offset the grey shade but the line is grey tut tsk. Still cute but not as advertised!!

The black and white print, that isn't what I thought it would be either. It's not white, it's a black design over a silver trousers but I don't mind that actually, it's just totally misleading ha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D