Thursday 20 October 2022

#BlogLife378 - Munch a bunch..

Song of the day.. Ayo Jay - Let Him Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OJm8tbk_mg&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=7

I'm in an even more than usual musical mood. I've discovered some new artists and going through their works and it's putting me at ease.

Last night I was listening to it for a few hours before bed until I felt my eyes were closing.

I think as well as using music for PTSD coping mechanisms while I'm outside, I definitely use it to keep people at bay and appear unapproachable.

I shouldn't be like that but I just want to be free to roam and not focus on the difficulties of walking and the surroundings.

In the market, there are various stands where I can be stopped and badgered. 

I try to avoid their paths and don't get hassled anymore. One guy was literally following me, saying don't ignore me, look at me.

Ughhh. In that type of job, shouldn't you be thick skinned, to realise most people will bypass you as they are hurrying to get on and don't have time for your inconsequential sales pitch!!

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I think I've tried the pretzels before, although it could have been a different make but these Ulker snacks taste fresh, crispy, not too salty and yummy.

Holy moly they were 50p ha. That is such a bargain, I would have picked 2 up if I had known. They pack a lot into it.

If you have ever tried the chocolate pretzels they are my favourites but if you're not in a chocolate mood, I would highly recommend these.

They also had the Maretti chips so I picked up the tomato version, just like mushrooms, I hate raw tomatoes but the flavour in other things is delicious... Go figure..

I did actually fancy chocolate. I'm having the pmt/pms symptoms, cramps, nausea and bloating so I picked up the faux ferreros in biscuit form aka Happy TIme for £1.30.

I still hate wafers and would never buy them but in this biscuit, it's sublime.

I'm not in the mood for a traditional heavy dinner so aside from breakfast sandwiches, I've been nibbling treats.

Ooh the tomato chips are very understated. When you open the bag and smell it, you get hit with a pizza scent. It's 90p.

It's mild, a bit creamy but flavourful, again not too salty, very crispy. Hmm I'm glad I tried it but I think I prefer the sour cream, it's just livelier.

The Aynoor sliced chicken with herbs, looked really tasty. I was either going to add it to pasta or sandwiches.

I decided to sample some of it solo and was just surprised that it was a gimmick.

There was no other flavour aside from the chicken. I thought it was going to have this flair of seasoning. I'm gutted it's bland.

That was £2.50 for maybe 8 slices which I don't recommend as there is no difference at all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D