Tuesday 25 October 2022

#BlogLofe381 - She sold me..

Song of the day - Jason Derulo/Tesher - Jalebi Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fWXgpyWrLo&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=35

The Gullon cookies are a £1 and contain 6 chunky biscuits inside. They are sugar free and loaded with chocolate chips.

I've tried the dark chocolate digestives variety and those had the bitterest aftertaste. I couldn't stand it.

These have a similar bitterness not as strong but not that pleasant either. They are a good size and I didn't expect them to have that much width but they do.

It's good value for money but I don't think I would buy it again. That tart flavour just stays until you wash it away with a beverage or another snack.

Hmm the second taste was slightly improved. I don't know if it's just me but there is a slight coconut flavour, it's not my favourite and no aftertaste.

It's a strange mix of slightly to completely unsatisfactory. I wouldn't recommend it personally, there are better brands that don't make me cringe when consuming them.

I like the Nairn brand better with it's hint of sweetness.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Oof what a whirlwind. Due to that person, who shall not be named, my morning was tied up.

I paid some bills and then telephoned/queued up just to see if I could get an early upgrade and I finally got connected to someone after 50 minutes and then boom, she couldn't hear me and disconnected.

I was livid, shaking my phone, wanting to throw it out the window, after listening to that depressing hold music.

Then luckily she called back sympathetically and said aww I saw that you were waiting a long time, so I checked up on you.

What a lovely person she was. Very impressive. I can't see many people doing that, these days.

Anyway she confirmed that I was indeed eligible. I had been googling Samsung phones, even though all phones annoy me.

They seem to bug me the least and I wanted an ideal. I certainly didn't intend to get a new phone but I was dying for one for this entire year to be honest.

As usual us cheapskate low budgeted users don't get the choice of colours, the pinks, reds, purplys.

Mean, mean meanies!!! It was either black or white and I can't stand a white phone for 2 years, nopity nope!

The A13/A53 and A23 were all contenders but I wanted to pay less. I'm saving just under a whopping pound, boo.

Although I could negotiate my broadband costs, we'll see, it was a package deal after all.

Anyway after comparing the costs and thinking I don't want to go back to big bills. I opted for the A13.

I wanted an upgrade, check, it came out March this year I think she said.

I would have prefer a lighter and smaller screen boo, but that was a long shot.

My A41 screen size is 6.1 and this A13 will be 6.6 inches. The exciting thing is the battery life from 3000mah to 5000mah woop!!

That has got to stop me needing to charge it 3/4 times a day. It does have fast charging yay. She didn't mention the version. If it's 4g or 5g.

To be honest I think only 3g was stable but I don't know if 4g was working better lately so I'm not fussed, just curious.

I'm hoping that the speaker doesn't need a bluetooth headset attached to be heard but we shall see.

I wasn't really invested in picking a particular phone because it always seems to be out of my price range anyway.

I can't track the order though which is frustrating. It doesn't come under BT and EE don't recognise my number as valid.

I'm just hoping the carrier, DPD, I think send me an email tomorrow morning saying it's out for delivery.

I'm glad they don't charge for the PAC code. I don't think I've ever put one in before. I'm keeping my number.

I can't recall ever paying for a delivery charge. EE has a cheek for valued customers, even though technically I'm a newbie.

I do like the next day delivery though even after 3pm. I was waiting for her to say 7 working days lol.

I should set the alarm for tomorrow and then panic if there are no email updates.

She said that I'll get a new sim card and when the old one dies, the new one is ready.

I wonder how long that will take, if it dies prematurely and the parcel is delayed...... I am in trouble!!

I just realised I wonder what android version I'll be now...

Just to add that I was just about to call EE at 9am but DPD texted and said it's due between 2-3pm so that's a relief as there have been no order email confirmation and I wanted that for reference.

I just always get nervous hoping they don't look too closely at my expired passport. It's still me but I refuse to waste money and renew it, just for ID purposes.

Ooh I just realised, normally they say have your photo ID handy but they didn't mention that in the text.

Maybe he will do what most of them do, knock, leave the parcel and then leave lol.

I have utility bills, the text from the courier. what more do you want??

If I had trustworthy neighbours I would be tempted to let them collect it but I don't.

Another thing annoying me is that in the fine print, it says I'll be charged extra for cancelling early.

I've never paid fees for early renewals. They keep saying they are the same company, so why should I be fined???

It's only £20ish but still. it's the principle of the thing! I'm experimenting with day 2, washed hair curlers to see if they give me a wave on my dry hair..

How are you liking the songs of the day? You haven't clicked on it? Tut tsk!

Ha, just do whatever pleases you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D