Friday 14 October 2022

#BlogLife374 - Catch me.... I'm falling

Random song of the day.. Kerwin Du Bois - Right For Somebody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XhH-ngW30&list=PL_S79tzxwHpPMvQb_ft0dgOQA7kcRZsUA&index=20

I just find it soothing and catchy. I'm not sure what your tastes are. You may or may not like it but who knows, you may add it to your playlists.

How are you all doing today? Uh huh, is that so? Tell me more.. Really? That's interesting.

I just thought I would check up on you, lately it's been me, me, moi so fair is fair.

I'm not so frazzled now. I did burn my hand a tiny bit. I was peckish but not hungry hungry so I decided to warm the cup of chicken soup to have and I spilled some on myself.

It probably sounds weird to have soup for breakfast but it's my alternate to coffee that is healthier and has no caffeine, which I don't like anyway, it makes me feel sicky/headachey.

Not often but sometimes I fancy a hot drink that is also filling. I'm currently munching yesterdays snacks.

Instead of buying my usual raw unsalted cashews (my favourite version as it's not overloaded with salt ick).

I decided to get some raw almonds. I never noticed them but I am trying to go for the lower fat options.

I did snag the puffy crisps though. I'm sorry they are just sooo moreish.

I just uploaded a picture of them on twitter. I love the workaround cheat.

Image-free blog but on twitter is a different ha! Yes I am sneaky :)

This would usually be nap time and I did just yawn but I'm alright today, I do feel rested.

Have I mopped the floors yet? Honestly? Isn't that a personal question to ask me? It's none of your beeswax...

Alright to be..... What's new with you..? Okay I'll stop changing the subject.

The cleaning wizard has already retired. I will do it this weekend. Today let my brain and body rest from the stress.

I have a Monday appointment and the twit hasn't confirmed the status of the lift so that is worrying me.

There is no alternate route, no ramp and apart from the lift, there is no way in or out so I'm stuck.

I was hoping the bastard would say..... Don't come in but no such luck!

I will hit Tescos (supermarket) afterwards in my shaky mood and get breakfast/lunch and maybe a sugary treat. I'm craving doughnuts.

I know I'm supposed to be good but not all the time and if the lift isn't functioning, I'm going to be in a panicked state anyway.

As you can tell I wrote this at the weekend but didn't feel like posting it just yet.

I'm still waiting for an update on my orders. The booties should definitely arrive tomorrow as it's been despatched.

However the rest of the Asos trousers order hasn't. Hmm. How is it going to arrive tomorrow?

I'll be out next week so I don't want to miss it. I hope they send an email soon to let me know what is happening, maybe the trousers are out of stock?

I hope not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D