Monday 10 October 2022

#BlogLife370 - A lift up..?

I didn't fancy publishing the other posts so they are postponed and I'll write this fresh instead.

I got in about 11ish and at the moment, I feel alright just cold and tired.

The lift wasn't working again so I did a slow crab type walk, holding on to the banister, I didn't feel dizzy but I can feel my body seizing up.

It didn't help that some of the bus stops are closed so had to walk a bit as well.

I don't feel snoozy enough to sleep but maybe later. The guy I was meeting said, Oh you're here?

I would have met you downstairs and I thought you selfish bastard, there are no seats there, you want me to just stand and lean against the wall for ten minutes plus???

Crikey, just because I'm not on crutches or in a wheelchair, doesn't make me any less disabled ffs so I just said, I need to sit down, I feel shaky.

Then he finally said, Oh if the lift is out next time, we can do a phone chat. FFS why was that not an option today??? Shish!!

I know I'm in a bad state when even changing positions can having me wanting to scream in agony and that's what I was like. 

I had a full cringe on but it's over and I got my wholemeal bread and sandwiches and pasta because I'm not up for standing for too long today.

It's better to have easy ready made food at the moment. Oh it is going to get weirder.

Saturday I had a one day period after three months of nothingness, which is the longest time to date. Then it stopped.

Then today Monday it started again and I think it's finished again. It's so odd. I was beginning to think that's it. Maybe I am at that age where I never have one again?!

It could be stress related. I had problems with bills but then that got resolved, then the boiler breaks and then this nonsense with the lift.

Drama, drama and more drama. No thank you. I've had my fill! 

I think this year I'm going to get a new set of boots, my last pair are still going but looking very worn and I've seen a few I like in my size.

Also I discovered there are special egg shaper thingys, called Egg Rings so I ordered two metal ones and they should arrive this week so that will be better and stop me wasting eggs and less messiness also.

I don't know if I should get a spare laptop charger. This one seems to not want to work half the time. It's finally charging but it kept disconnecting grr.

I really don't understand the Oyster top up. First it said you have to swipe it within three days, otherwise it's void and you get refunded and next it says you have seven days.

Ugh confusing as I have to carefully plan when I'm out and do it a few days prior. Even when I swiped it today, the driver, nope, not going through and I thought Oh shoot, it hasn't been activated.

But then on the second turn it just went through. Ooh and until the 16th October the UK Ebay has 20% on selected sellers/items so I was about to get my contact lens cleaner solution x2 at a discount so I'm happy about that.

It also should arrive this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D