Tuesday 18 October 2022

#BlogLife376 - Half sexy construction/lumberjack worker ensemble

Hey all. How did you sleep last night? I honestly could have killed my neighbours bang, thud, crash, bang BANG! Grrr!

This went on from 11pm when I went to bed, really tired actually until maybe 2/3am.

Even through headphones I heard them, such utter idiots!!! How are you so thoughtless and unaware or uncaring that people are trying to sleeeeeeeep!!!

Anyway the lil rest that I did get was pretty deep and rejuvenating. I woke up at 6am and fell back asleep until maybe 7ish and didn't get up until 8ish.

It was a very sluggish morning but I was excited to try the boots and trousers. Even my hair behaved itself.

I didn't really have much time to do anything and still catch an early bus, no makeup at all but no matter I was in a good mood.

The bottom half of me looked male lmao. Baggy trousers and almost workmen booties. I didn't think the brown and grey would work together but damn it was a cute ensemble.

The only thing is I'm a shortie at under 5ft8 sooo pants pretty much swim on me.

You can't see the boots, just the tips, the trousers are at this point on the ground.

They look great but I seem to be in-between sizes. The hip area, lil too big, the waist, kinda big and it almost feels like I need to hike them up while walking as they slide down, not dangerously so but enough... To worry me.

I don't really like belts. If there was someone local, I would have them, hem them in a bit

The booties are mostly comfy, the tongue bit started digging in but I rearranged it and tucked my trousers in and it was better.

They look way more expensive than £20 hee hee. Sadly they don't stay tucked in.

I guess some people would fold them over.. Hmmm I'm not sure if they would stay like that anyway...

And others would just wear heels but I'm at the point where I can't do even block heels or platforms anymore, the mobility is really excruciating so flat it is.

Aside from the quirks I'm pleased with my choices. Oh on the top side I was donning this flowery bluey/purply top so that looked feminine.

But from the waist down I felt kinda man-nish ha. I didn't care though, I felt confident and perky.

It feels like it has been a while since I was happy with an outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D