Monday 31 October 2022

#BlogLife385 - Left ear trouble..

Song of the day - Daryl Hall/John Oates - Maneater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

October is quickly leaving us. Halloween and Guy Fawkes night are fast approaching. I love winter but I'm not keen on those holidays.

The fireworks look pretty but the noise and smoke always made me feel eerie and as you know I'm not into horror or anything creepy.

But for those of you who are, I hope you have a wonderful celebration and we are also in the midst of Diwale so triple good times.

My stomach is still up and down. One minute it is fine and the next minute, it's just upset.

All my headphones are driving me a bit crazy. I've had the Beats set that my mama gave me last Christmas for the longest and now they are wearing away at the cushion bit.

It just bugs me how much they randomly disconnect and that if you connect it to your phone before a call, it will just cut off as the call establishes itself..

Then you manually reset it each time ughhh! Why doesn't it just remain on and remember the volume setting instead of always being low.

Then the Q33 earbuds are no longer lasting all night and I have finally had to start fiddling with the button controls on the right one as it seems stuck on the lowest sound.

Everytime I try to adjust it, the left one says maximum volume, ugh, pipe down righty, nobody is talking to you.

It just doesn't want to rectify itself. I use this set as it has the longest battery and is comfortable but I might switch to the other one and see if that is any better.

I've just worked out it's faulty. I waited until the left one died and maneuvered the sound to maximum and it's still low so that set is useless, if you want sound in both ears. Grr

I'm waiting on the postie to see if he has my phone stand yet. Even before the strikes, the delivery times were lapse.

It's nearly 2pm and still no post. It used to be 9am, what happened to that service?

Maybe I missed him.. Ooh I found some new mobile games. I have noticed that the resolution seems crisper and higher quality than my previous phone.

I'm not sure why the silly screen keeps locking when I've switched off that feature. Grr and I worked out how to disable voicemails.

There is Detective Masters where you're solving simple crimes, interrogating, finding objects and such. Simple but entertaining and you can play it offline.

Carmen Stories - Detective game with a solitaire game and clues along the way. I was hoping this had a mixture of different puzzles. It's dull after a spell.

Oh and I thought I would give Scrabble Go another shot. I love word games, it keeps my brain sharp.

Plus just switch off wifi to avoid the adverts where possible. They are super long and annoying and can barely be clicked off.

Ahh Scopely, the same makers, who came up with Looney Tunes, have changed the rules. You cannot use the app without wifi anymore. Drat.

The players have slightly increased brain functions, not all of them use 2/3 letter words constantly and overlap so that I can spread out words and open the board.

They have added a play against the computer and that is a real challenge. It's a bit too addictive though so I've switched off my phones.

I've just recently broken out in hormonal pimples all over my face ugh. I'm trying to use the face brush and they are slowly lessening but I hate looking bumpy.

Oh and not looking forward to tomorrow. A long day of two meetings, spaced apart. One in the morning and another in the afternoon but that means probably no naps.

I don't normally schedule 2 together but I didn't have much choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D