Monday 17 October 2022

#BlogLife375 - Chatty chicks watching flicks 4 - Bridgerton edition

I find myself hurrying the year up so we can catch up on all the drama of Bridgerton in 2023.

After watching both seasons, what's your favourite or do you like them equally well?

For me I have to say the second is far more entertaining. It just made me laugh more and there was more playfulness.

The first season seemed more angst ridden. I wonder if Edwina will be in series 3 and will she find a love interest? The Prince perhaps?

I also wonder if they are going to throw Colin and Penelope together what is going to happen when he finds out about her alter ego??

I'm not sure he is the forgiving type. I'm still on the fence about that couple, he still doesn't seem quite over Marina.

I feel like if she suddenly clicked her fingers and asked Colin to run away with her, he wouldn't hesitate....

Also what is it going to take to repair Eloise and Penelope's friendship, they aired out some bitter truths.

Is Eloise going to rekindle the flame with the Printer guy? Or will there be someone new?

Will Kate and Anthony make an appearance? I hope so. Their competitive spirit is fun to watch.

But season 1 made me fall in love with Lady Danbury, one of my favourite characters, sweet and tough and her relationship with the baby Duke aww.

How she mentored and cared for him, got him to open up and develop some confidence and inner strength against his unfeeling papa.

The one thing I did prefer is that Simon and Daphne transformed onto a first name basis and Kate and Anthony didn't really.

But I enjoyed both couples falling in love and distaste turning into something far more pleasurable.

Bring on Season 3 and all the drama that unfolds with it. Have you found any similar shows to binge?

I haven't, I seem to get tired of them quite quickly and quit watching them, then refer back to something I know I loved previously.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D