Thursday 6 October 2022

#BlogLife368 - Cancer Vs Leo

Are you into star signs? Do you still read your horoscopes or visit tarot readers?

I can't say I believe in any of that or was truly into it, with any conviction.

Friends were more curious about it and offered to take me along for a reading but I would rather spend cash on something useful rather than something I don't have faith in.

However I sometimes found myself looking for something perky about the day in the lil blurb, out of boredom or maybe I hoped for something positive..

I was also found it funny that my birthday was the borderline for Cancer and Leo and that actually did fit my personality.

Cancer was predominantly who I was and can still be at times, shy, withdrawn, quiet.

Whereas Leo was cocky, brazen and loud. I'm not sure loud fits me actually but I guess I can be bold at times.

Friends/family/acquaintances tried to pigeon-hole me but I'm not one or the other, I'm a blend.

I let people talk over me and make their lil fake assumptions a lot of the time because I wasn't really into them or their conversations, so it just washed over me.

But other times I think I was picking my words carefully and thinking.. Hmm I'm not sure I should admit this, so best to keep quiet..

Nowadays I'm more comfortable except when my personal space is invaded, then I'm on high alert, wondering what you are up too?!

I remember flipping through to the back pages of a magazine or newspaper as that was where it was and hoping for something cheery.

I recall when my friend was explaining it that she said, be prepared as it might be something depressing that comes out of it..

I just thought ickkk that as well as the hefty price tag attached. Why would you pay for a service that would screw your head up??

But my former friend seemed highly into it and she knew I was a sceptic so she said don't go in with a closed mind, the psychic won't like it lmao.

I bit my tongue from saying, you have more money than sense. I really did. I'm not sure if my eye roll went through because I was trying to be sensitive but good heavens..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D