Monday 24 October 2022

#BlogLife380 - Christmas in October?

Song of the day - Marcia Miranda - Thiefing Parang Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elnzBRsYqB4&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=32

I'm still enjoying blogging rather than writing the stories currently. I will get back to it but the days are going by so quickly.

I have a confession to make. I know it's only October and you may think differently about me after I tell you this.

But here goes........ I've been listening to......... Christmas music already. I'm sorry I'm one of those all year round I can listen to festive tunes.

In particular my own playlist which is a mixture of traditional, new and old songs.

I mainly contain it to the party types but there are a few softer jams in there.

I think it's because it's just another genre of happy playful feelgood music so it uplifts my spirits when I really need it.

In particular I've gotten into Soca Parang which can sometimes have a really funny story to go along with it so as well as bopping your head, you're laughing too.

To be honest, not all of them are Christmassy but certainly party music so I added them to make the list longer.

The boiler is still confusing me. I thought it was off last night, the radiator was cold but I don't think it was off as I wasn't shivering and that's a good indication, the damn thing is still on. Grr!

I'm playing around with the concept of using the off switch on the monitor but that seems really harsh, what if it just takes even longer to get the heating on?!

I just thinking that at least I would know it was off for sure. I don't want higher than average bills as everything had skyrocketed, even with the concessions.

Ooh I think I am finally getting the hang of it. I remembered what he said now and it all seems to click into place, instead of guesswork.

The top digits has to be higher than the lower big number (the room temperature), in order to switch on the heating. To disable it, I just decrease it and now it properly stays inactive and I don't have to fret that's it running up costs.

I called up about my meeting today and my stomach is still upset so I was half relieved when he said the lift is still busted and I could have a phone meeting.

Except that he mumbled something incoherent about pushing it later so instead of it being now and I could get it over and done with.

It's in an hours time grr. I'm fully prepped but it's like he's saying. Ugh because you've inconvenienced me. I'm going to punish you for it and delay this conversation.

What the hell is gonna happen for the next time..? The lift isn't getting fixed any time soon it seems.

I really am attempting to control the stress but more things keep being piled on to my plate.

I should eat breakfast but I think I'll wait until after he calls and I feel more relaxed. I'm not even peckish at this point, I just think my tum tum would feel better with food inside it.

It's really bugging me that as a sick person I feel like I have to grovel and keep stating my purpose, even though these people are already fully aware of it.

Oh let's throw her a bone and give her this one thing she's harping on about but next time we'll just carry on ignoring her. Hell what does she expect?

That we care??? Pah, fat chance. Dream on chicky!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D