Friday 28 October 2022

#BlogLife384 - Is it you?

I was going through the old phone making sure everything is copied over. Crumbs, I haven't even checked the images/photo album. 

I'll get to it.. and I glanced at the blocked text folder because I can't recall if it stays blocked on the new phone or you have to re-block and I don't tend to do that.

They seem to have gotten the message after my absent replies. I didn't expect to see anything but junk as usual when I saw these..

Monday - Are we still friends? Been thinking about you, tried to call you one time.

I'm only free to speak today or tomorrow, if you respond.

Tuesday - Hi baby x

Lol. I wouldn't normally post snippets of text out but it's making me laugh. I'm totally over him and his ridiculous attitude now.

I had to look up the number as I wasn't even sure who it was but then I thought ahhh so it is..

He was expecting me to jump and reply straight away. He must have fell off his chair when I didn't.

I like the bit about trying once hahaha :D I mean nobody wants to be forgettable.

I haven't been missing him or pining or wishing for a reunion, I've been stressing and busy and getting on with life.

Maybe I should have changed my number but updating it all over the place and then forgetting a few and missing something vital would have aggravated me.

I'm not tempted to unblock or respond. He didn't say, sorry about how things ended or I know I've treated you badly.

Just the opposite, let's sweep everything under the carpet. Get in contact under my parameters as I'm in control and wait around until I disappear on you again... Pfft.

Men seem to think I'm this idiotic pushover. Look I can be nice, friendly, sweet and loyal but if you kill the faith/trust then don't let the door hit your tushy on the way out!

I'm sure you'll have no issues replacing my number with the 101 women you told me you have..

Next......!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D