Sunday 5 February 2017

Contact lens products

I have been wearing hard rgp contact lenses since I was a teenager and I have a high prescription so they really help correct my vision. 

I prefer them over glasses as I have now become allergic to wearing them for long periods and this way I get to see better and wear sunglasses, weather permitting.

I grew up using Total Care for my storing and wetting solution and always found it superior compared to the cheaper brands out there. 

I make one bottle last by not changing out the solution for a few days but I clean them daily as otherwise I am stung by little invisible lashes.

I recently had a checkup and got a cleaner, protein tablets and solution from my optometrist but this time I noticed a huge difference.

Total Care has changed the brilliant winning formula they once had for the cleaner to something far less substantial, no doubt to save money.

I was looking for some contact details to get in touch with them but I couldn't see any unfortunately. 

It is like trying to clean my lenses with saline solution, absolutely ineffective. 

I wondered why I hadn't been able to see properly for days and then I realised it must be due to the cleaner being a dud.

I will now switch over to Bausch & Lomb Boston Cleaner as that is equally good and has not changed, so it is still very useful at clearing away the debris in my lens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D