Sunday 5 February 2017

False accusations and obstacles

Like I said before, you can't utter "I was just joking" to get you out of a sticky confrontational situation. I haven't misled you in any way. I've answered everything but the personal questions. 

I've been consistent and communicative but I've also never pandered to your ego or attention-seeking.

If you have low self esteem, work on yourself. I've done it and feel better for it. I will not be the one to boost your feelings of self worth. I have a line that can't be crossed or played with and you massacred it again. 

I let you of the hook the first time because I was in a generous mood but when you just did it again for no reason than your pride being dented, I took a stand and told you exactly how wrong you are.

Between the two of us, you can easily be replaced but me, good luck with that. 

For over half my life I got treated like crap from nearly everyone around me and yet today I don't take nonsense from anybody and I'm always sought out.

Requested and respected despite my massive mouthy ego because I love myself and have integrity. You ought to try it out sometime.

Unless you make a grand gesture, you're going to have one hell of a miserable week without me.

I don't have the time or inclination to molly coddle you. I have my own issues. 

Today I thought that I could just get on, pretend I'm not sick and get things done but no I realised that I could barely function again and even though I'm trying to be healthier and lose some weight not all. 

I figured out that was yet again the reason I couldn't function again today. I overdid it and at the time it seemed routine and bearable but I know different.

Rest hasn't helped. The intensity is beginning to happen faster so that I can only manage small tasks at once. It's getting worse not better and there is no cure or magic pill to fix it.

I deal with all of that on a daily basis and yet I can still crack a joke and hold a conversation without making it all about me or making myself out to be a sad case. 

I don't even mention that I'm ill, I may just indicate when certain questions are asked because I'm not going to lie but neither am I going to launch into my life story.

It's personal, it affects me but I have other stuff that defines me too, being sick is only half of it. 

I see you're still licking your wounds and sulking, well carry on, if you think I'm going to make it easy and meet you halfway... Think again!

This time you have got to go out of your comfort zone and reassure me that you're not in fact a jackass but somebody that is insensitive at times and willing to overcome being an imbecile.

I'm trying to be responsible at the moment and do something that isn't required but it is the right thing to do but I keep getting blocked at every turn.

Attempt one, unavailable. Attempt 2 littered with someone else's errors. 

Attempt 3 I have just made and will see if they reply so I can cross it off my list. I'm trying and yet there is just no way to do my part. 

I don't want to be selfish but I'm running out of ideas. Actually I have one last resource.

Certain things should just be straightforward. I've done a great job with it but it doesn't seem to matter.

I can't stop yawning. The stress is wiping me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D