Sunday 5 February 2017

You suck the joy out of everyone around you!

You bring people down. You make everything about you. There is no silver lining. You wait for people to cheer you up and you whine endlessly on without being proactive. 

Killjoys are an utter nightmare to be around. As bad as my life is, I can still disengage from it, to charm, tease, care and listen to others.

I don't walk into a room and bore someone with my life story and problems. I tend to just keep it light and playful.

Why can't you do the same? Make some small talk. Share an interesting fact. I don't want to hear about your love life, your trust issues or your loneliness. 

I have my own dramas that I am smart enough and nice enough to keep to myself.

Everybody else will try to make the best of a difficult situation but you just milk it and thrive on the attention. Do you think it makes you stand out as being unique? 

I have news for you, it really doesn't. In fact you come across as a sad individual with no self help skills.

Stop talking so much, try listening better and for goodness sake do something about your inconsequential existing issues because frankly you are really starting to irritate me and for now I'm basically stuck in the same circle as you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D