Saturday 4 February 2017

If you thought men were sleazy before

I've just had an interesting spirited debate with an acquaintance of mine tonight. We seemed to have very different views. 

Apparently I've just been told by him (speaking for all of mankind) that I should be flattered when I guy I start dating or any guy immediately approaches me for a casual hookup.

I was completely unaware that I'm supposed to be very flattered when sleazy guys try it on and have no respect for me, hoping I'm easy and lacking self worth. 

I have always believed that adults can do whatever the hell they want as long as it doesn't affect me (with regards to this subject).

I will be damned though if someone tells me how I should feel and to go further and keep spouting gibberish like "Now isn't it better they find you attractive, rather than reject you for being unattractive and not want to sleep with you hmmm."

Yes dumbass, every guy is as shallow as you are. No I don't believe that all guys are superficial or crude but the points he was trying to make were very amusing and acting like every guy in the world thinks it's all about scoring and not personality. 

Every counter argument I made he exaggerated and put this ridiculous spin on.

I think the biggest laugh of the night was when he said "if it were me and some female asked me to have a quickie with them.......I certainly wouldn't be offended."

Of course you wouldn't you no-substance trash talker because you have no depth to you.

I have brains, I have a personality, I have a sense of humour, I even have a somewhat talent for writing so I know what a guy is thinking when he asks for a casual fling.........

You are available, you are convenient and right this second I want my needs met, later on I'll look for someone that fits my ideal, but hey you're right here, so let's do the hokey pokey.

I have had a very negative dating history where I've been verbally abused, lied to, cheated on and unappreciated and despite all that not because of it, I've become much stronger and thick skinned.

I value the good in me and accept my many negative qualities, so I know I deserve someone who sees me as a whole woman and not just as somebody to gratify their physical needs.

Nearing the end of the conversation and after all the misconceptions he made about my replies and all his "all men think this way" and the rest of the this is how you should feel bs, he said that we shouldn't talk about this stuff anymore and that he wouldn't want to offend me LOL.

Then he said you have every right to think how you do (contradicting his earlier statements) and said I really value our chats. I said my peace and just nodded and in my head, I was thinking.............Oh what a dumbass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D