Saturday 4 February 2017

Edit - the never ending story

This weekend I've decided to look back and do a massive edit on what needs to be altered. I didn't realise how much there was to do and it feels like I'm getting bogged down with the details as well as the mini rewrites.

I just want to jump back into the current chapter 18 and carry on with the storyline but the tweaks were overdue and I decided now would be as good a time as any to change whatever I was unhappy with.

At least I don't feel unsure about what I've written or have doubts that I can continue now. I love it all. It's probably never going to be up to a publishers standard but it's my baby and I will still be proud and satisfied with it whatever the outcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D